FOR SALE a 2011 Brand New Commander 1000XT... Never driven.

MHC73

Reaction score
SOLD!!!!!!!Selling my bosses 2011 1000XT ( yellow) Can Am Commander. Never driven and brand new with a 3 year transferable BRP warranty. Comes with a ton of extras: here's the stuff from Can Am: Extreme front bumper, 1/3 hard coated front window, rear bumper, rear lower end gate protector, rear Can Am wind screen, rock sliders, radiator protector, panoramic rear view mirror, air box pre-filter and then also: Pro Armor doors, Warn wireless remote winch controller, custom made aluminum roof. All parts will be brand new in boxes. We want to recover our costs only. Machine will be around 22,300.00 with everything above mentioned and it's also a private sale. My boss wants to buy a Jeep to take into the bush. I'll attach a few photo's of my Commander with a few different parts. No decal kit on this one. Any questions send me a PM of check Kijiji Edm. and get my email. For seriously interested parties, I'll take you for a ride in my Commander so you can see what they can do.... Regards Marc:d

Attachments

• SAM_0811.jpg
    SAM_0811.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 410
  • SAM_0812.jpg
    SAM_0812.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 422
  • SAM_0801.jpg
    SAM_0801.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 414
Last edited:

MHC73

Reaction score
What do you mean. Prices for the machine are as such...
$16750.00 MSRP
$1200.00 PDI
$2060.00 Can Am parts
$350.00 Roof
$750.00 Pro Armor doors
before tax
$21,110.00 plus GST
Total price is $22,165.50

This is what we have into this machine. On average right now you'll wait 3-4 months to get one and 2-3 months to get all the BRP add on parts. My boss just wants out of it and to give someone else the chance to get a Commander without waiting. All the extra parts are all things needed to make the machine safer and tougher with some extra comforts. We are just trying to get what we paid out of the machine. If he wanted to flog it he wouldn't have got the 3 year transferable warranty with it. 6 month BRP factory warranty or 2 1/2 years with B.E.S.T coverage OR 6 month and a $1300.00 rebate from Can Am. I hope this satisfies you concern. Regards Marc

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$16750.00 MSRP
$1200.00 PDI
$2060.00 Can Am parts
$350.00 Roof
$750.00 Pro Armor doors
before tax
$21,110.00 plus GST
Total price is $22,165.50

This is what we have into this machine. On average right now you'll wait 3-4 months to get one and 2-3 months to get all the BRP add on parts. My boss just wants out of it and to give someone else the chance to get a Commander without waiting. All the extra parts are all things needed to make the machine safer and tougher with some extra comforts. We are just trying to get what we paid out of the machine. If he wanted to flog it he wouldn't have got the 3 year transferable warranty with it. 6 month BRP factory warranty or 2 1/2 years with B.E.S.T coverage OR 6 month and a $1300.00 rebate from Can Am. I hope this satisfies you concern. Regards Marc

So you are saying the canam is just under 19000$ out the door ,WOW!
I thought the XP900 was up there......

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
$1200.00 PDI

That right there deserves the, "I've been screwed over" award of the year.

Also confused, you have this for sale never driven but your bosses machine, but in the other topic you mention it's your machine,.. so you have had to have driven it :dunno:

Last edited:

MHC73

Reaction score
Actually no... I've never driven his as the dealer still has it. People want to know what the goodies look like so I show them pictures of MY Commander. I've taken a few people out for test rides in MY machine so they know what there buying. Damn dealers won't let you drive them unless they have a Can Am sanctioned demo day. The dealers can charge full MSRP because people want them... badly. Even knowing Polaris came out with the XP.... Commanders are still in a huge demand. Sure they are expensive, so go buy 2 new quads big bore quads and deck them out. 22k easy. Polaris XP all done up will make the Commander look cheap plus Can Am has rebates on their units now... choose $1300.00 off and 6 months warranty OR no rebate and 2 1/2 years extra warranty for a total of 3 years. So, this machine will be sold as never driven... (besides off the trailer into the shop) and serious buyers will be taken for a ride in MY machine....

MHC73

Reaction score
Yeah really they should or get a kickback. I've learned a hard lesson or 5 dealing with the BS since last year. Next time things will be different. The old saying.... fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.... lesson learned.

Top Bottom