Flips and crashes at X games

lewey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
x games mishap

anyone see this? apparently he's a freestyle moto x rider with about 4 hrs of sled experience. this was the first hit, second one throttle stuck again but the sled was tipped on its side. buddy just punches the skis a bunch of times, then the snow and walks away while the sleds sittin there screaming. let the workers deal with it. dudes got balls but seems like a bit of a douche.

first run X Games GoPro SnowMobile Best Trick goes wrong - YouTube

second run X Games Aspen 2013 Jackson Strong Run 2 Snowmobile Best Trick final - YouTube

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: x games mishap

but seems like a bit of a douche.

Oh muffin, things didn't go his way so he threw a hissy fit.

Total douche.

Gotta say, freestyle snowmobile is pretty friggin dull. Barhop, superman, backflip, varieties of these. Bam, the sport. Just one dudes opinion.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

Can't believe these guys are doing the big air tricks with no tether kill switches .......... Saw couple of the sleds full throttle, and the one sled ran into levi's truck, when it took off ........ The other was upside down full throttle............................................. Jus' waitin' for a serious injury/accident, or what?

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Can't believe these guys are doing the big air tricks with no tether kill switches .......... Saw couple of the sleds full throttle, and the one sled ran into levi's truck, when it took off ........ The other was upside down full throttle............................................. Jus' waitin' for a serious injury/accident, or what?

how the heck do you do the tricks they do with a tether attached?? think about it if the could im sure they would

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

JBDoo

Reaction score
Yeah they either need teth air or remote kill like monster trucks. Its a little western not having anything at all. I wonder how the kid that got smoked by the sled is doing?? They took him to the hospital apparently.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah they either need teth air or remote kill like monster trucks. Its a little western not having anything at all. I wonder how the kid that got smoked by the sled is doing?? They took him to the hospital apparently.

I believe they said it was a knee injury. Didn't sound super serious.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Doof

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Freaky how similar the Bodin crash in post #1 is to the Caleb crash. For a while I thought they were the same one. Big difference is that one guy gets up, one guy does not.

Top Bottom