flat or v nosed enclosed trailer

03rmk8

Reaction score
im looking at buying my first enclosed trailer and was trying to decide on a v nosed or a flat just looking for your personla preffrences about this. thanks

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im looking at buying my first enclosed trailer and was trying to decide on a v nosed or a flat just looking for your personla preffrences about this. thanks

go with the V nose. they cut the wind better. Also don't know if the flat nose has the drive through feature that the V nose have

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No comparison!! The V-nose has more room, front door for driving in and out, cuts the wind better than driving a big wall straight down the highway.
By buying a Enclosed trailer was one of the best purchases I have made for sure.:);):)

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm extremely happy with my V-nose. Right now it's a temp. shed, but that front door sure does makes life easy.

Attachments

• DSCN0266_024.jpg
    DSCN0266_024.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 47

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i havent owned a flat nosed trailer but i have to v nose trailers and more than happy with how much extra room and how they tow

what kind are ya looking at

03rmk8

Reaction score
Ive been looking at interstate trailers. I was looking at there 16 foot v nosed and the 14 flat.

03rmk8

Reaction score
i dont have too many options as what to look at. enclosed trailers are not that popular in northern ontario.

Top Bottom