flames trade

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thsi is a big steal for Calgary, will be a better team for sure. Burke pulls a BIG boner in my opinion.

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
??????what happened don't have tv till monday between 7am-6pm hahah
they can do whatever it take to get back on the win colum

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
goes to show how hard iggys head is souray broke his hand, souray is so fragile or maybe he is a wussy

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i might have to cross the line and cheer for calgary,lol. phanuef can find a new girl freind in TO. and maybe the cocaine is cheaper there.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I actually like Dion because he plays the game so intensely. But he makes way too many stupid mistakes. The Flames sure will miss his enormous hits though, sometimes they change the whole out come of a game. Ian White will be a great replacement for him though. I believe he has more points so far this year then Dion. Also Hagman, and stajan are both 20 goal/year scorers. I just hope they are gearing up to trade for Kovalchuk, lol. I can think of a few under achievers to get rid of now.

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe Dion can be a spokesman for Nike Golf cause he will get a extra start on golfing. Not at all sad to see him move, now going to a looser team maybe he will come back down to earth. See you later Dioooooooooooooon,

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That why they got those guys because Jokinen is on his way out going to Rangers for Kotylik....They have to make salary cap and dumping Dion and Olli there's $10mill there's no way the players there getting back will make that.Now there loaded with too much up front and gonna have to send guys to minors and risk getting picked up on waivers.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I disagree. They received Ian White from TO who seems to be a pretty good player. I believe his stats are better then Dions right now. I could be wrong. Have to check that out.

That why they got those guys because Jokinen is on his way out going to Rangers for Kotylik....They have to make salary cap and dumping Dion and Olli there's $10mill there's no way the players there getting back will make that.Now there loaded with too much up front and gonna have to send guys to minors and risk getting picked up on waivers.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya Dion has 22 pts in 55 games, and White has 26 pts in 56 games. White is also a plus 1 while Dion is -3.

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
white has 26pts +1 phaneuf 22pts +3....stats are close.It's not only Dion having a bad year look at the Flames all the Flame fans thought they'd be right up there and look there battling for 8th....Dion can change the tempo of the game with a crushing hit he has 125,White 45 and with White hitting a guy who would be worried about him weighing 185 5'10".I think Dion is a better d-man that White by far,i think getting Jay B is what's hurt Dion.
All the hype when CGY got Jay,what did he do nothing, honestly i think he is waaaaaaaay over rated

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
If anyone's over rated it's Phaneuf. He flat out sucked the past couple seasons and isn't even in the top 40 for defensive scoring right now. Good bye and good riddens to the lazy little pump skate - won't fight - can't hustle - overpaid - lazy little suck. Did I mention he can't fight? lol

Yes I am a Flames fan, and I've been calling for them to trade his lazy ass for a long, long time.

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More trade rummors Oli Jokinen and Prust for Kotalik and Higgins from the Rangers . Sutter is shopping early or maybe too late after the free fall in the standings .

Last edited:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More trade rummors Oli Jokken and Prust for Kodalik and Higgins from the Rangers . Suter is shopping early or maybe too late after the free fall in the standings .

suter used to play for calgary but not the gm
thanks for coming out lol

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya your right there, good bye Neon Dion. Oh wow, Jokinen is next, who would have thought. He has been doing absolutely sweet FA. Glencross, and Bourque are bigger performers. Prust though, I kinda like the way he plays.

white has 26pts +1 phaneuf 22pts +3....stats are close.It's not only Dion having a bad year look at the Flames all the Flame fans thought they'd be right up there and look there battling for 8th....Dion can change the tempo of the game with a crushing hit he has 125,White 45 and with White hitting a guy who would be worried about him weighing 185 5'10".I think Dion is a better d-man that White by far,i think getting Jay B is what's hurt Dion.
All the hype when CGY got Jay,what did he do nothing, honestly i think he is waaaaaaaay over rated

Top Bottom