Flames are on a good roll for the 09/10 season

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lost 6 in a row, yep... from first in the NW to out of a play off spot... they are on a great roll...Edmonton needs some company... Go Flames Go!!!!!!

GO CANUCKS!!!!!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the flames are on the same roll as the oilers. going downhill faster and faster. lets see who gets the best pic at the end of the season.

atver

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There getting what they put in, overpayed babbies leaving KIPPER out to fend for the whole team.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya, I don't understand it. :headscratch3:They just can't score. :tearhairout: They were giving it to St.Louis good, the puck just wasn't going in the net. :faint: I went to bed :crying3:

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah! was good game,....but couldn't buy a goal and could see the out come before it was over....seen it Way to much growing up.

GO FLAMES GO

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3-2 flames.......................oh please oh please oh please..I'll love all sled brands(fingers crossed haha)

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3-2 flames.......................oh please oh please oh please..I'll love all sled brands(fingers crossed haha) 16:20 left

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they look good from down here

Attachments

• 035ostrich-head-in-sand_468x538.jpg
    035ostrich-head-in-sand_468x538.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 88

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
boy the flames are looking good arent they:rolleyes:who woo,lol

Well they sure as hell looked better than the Oil tonight. And that's the first time in Alberta history that either hockey club has swept the other team in a season as the flames went 6&0 vs the Oilers this season.

Now that's AWESOME!:p (here's a pic from the game after the first of 6 goals)

Attachments

• Flames_Jan30-10.jpg
    Flames_Jan30-10.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 26

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe the flamers can make another deal now they got a few xtra players kicking around.

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
I've been calling for 12 months that they needed to trade Phaneuf and I am glad he's packed up and moved out. He was great when he first came into the league as he added a dimension the flames didn't have but I've been watching his game for the past 2 seasons and was disappointed with his performance after him being given his contract.

Too many times have I watched him standing flat footed, and his lazy azz pump skate around the net is what got me to call him lazy in the first place. For 7 Million a year you better hustle for that puck in your own end and that he lacked. Yea he could hit and blast a puck, but what good is that when you miss the net 70% of the time? There are many others who can hit and blast pucks, but there's a lot more than that required to make you a top 10 defenceman in the league and I don't think he was anywhere close to being that. Maybe he should'a watched Rene Bourque fight for the puck!

The incoming players will contribute as journeyman talent but I'd watch for Sutter to make another move and possibly run a couple of those guys through without them so much as dawning a Flames jersey. Bottom line is it free's cap money for them to sign another top rated scorer. Hope they have more coming as I would love to see them work to aquire Kovalchuk. That's a pipe dream now but I bet you they at least talked to Atlanta about that one.

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
3 in a row wooohoo.good to see staios playing for winning team haha

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am worried - if the flames are going to make the playoffs. It was a tough loss the other night to lose to Detroit. Bad calls ( both sides ) and bad luck with a 1:19 to go in regulation play. If the Flames can't make the playoffs it's " goodbye Sutters " .

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
And as hard as it is for me(an abc fan - anything but calgary), i was actually cheerin' for the flameouts, because the oil is so far outta contention...... Guess i'll have to cheer vancouver now........otherwise, hockey is over for me this year!!!:(

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am worried - if the flames are going to make the playoffs. It was a tough loss the other night to lose to Detroit. Bad calls ( both sides ) and bad luck with a 1:19 to go in regulation play. If the Flames can't make the playoffs it's " goodbye Sutters " .

i dont think the sutters wil be going but ya never know
i myself would like to see iginal go weve been spending too much effort in trying to find someone to play with him ... ever since he lost the weight he hasnt been the same player consistently
i would of made a effort to get mueller out of pheonix

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As the title says the Flames are on a roll out of the playoffs, they better pull up there socks or they can go to Phoniex with the Oil

Top Bottom