First rip of the season (pics)

SAVAGE420

Reaction score
Website
www.bansheehq.com
Tis was a beautiful day in the neighborhood for a quick lil ride, not a cloud in the sky and finally warm out
Man she was real rich up top so tomorrow i will remember to bring all my jets and tools and ch!t to get here dialed in nice.
I also had the helmet cam rolling BUT, i had it strapped to the handle bars instead of my helmet like always and the vibration on the trails made the video cHIT so i will strap it to the helmet tommorow and post a vid too.
Whatchya think of the shee now???

Firstripoftheseason006.jpg

Firstripoftheseason005.jpg

Firstripoftheseason004.jpg

Firstripoftheseason003.jpg

Firstripoftheseason002.jpg

Firstripoftheseason001.jpg

Almost finished now, just waiting on a few other billet and chrome pieces and some secret stuff:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Hey Sav420....that Is Very Horny Lookin'. Too Bad We Were In Such A Rush To Get Goin' That Day, Otherwise Wouldv'e Been Cool To See The 'shee In Person.... Take Some More Pics With Her In Action!!;)

SAVAGE420

Reaction score
Website
www.bansheehq.com
Im going to get some more pics today and if i find my strap for my helmet cam i will post up some vids too!
Thanx for the kind words fellas!

SAVAGE420

Reaction score
Website
www.bansheehq.com
Well here are a few more pics with 1 short clip .I still for the life of me could not find my mount for my helmet cam so Again it's mounted to my handle bars and the vibration from the bike makes the sound and VID "very shitty" ( on the first 2 vids) but gives you an idea of whats up. ) (EDIT) Im not even posting the first 2 vids as when i uploaded them goggle made them look 98347392847 times worse then they were so it's not even worth it!!! :down:

The last vid i just put it on the ground and went rippin up a lil sand hill and the vid and sound Quality is 10X better. And thats what its like when mounted on my helmet too!!! Also google video makes it shittier too! You might be able to see them within the link. I guess i will have to get them on You-tube so they actually look decent to post.

RippinApril27-08003.jpg

RippinApril27-08004.jpg

RippinApril27-08005.jpg

RippinApril27-08006.jpg

RippinApril27-08007.jpg

RippinApril27-08001.jpg

"SAVAGE420 AKA GOTCHA BITCH RACING TEAM :Cool9:"

(VID)

Last edited:

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who did the skulls on the seat?they are sweeeeeeeet. looks like a fun ride.

Marry Poppins Express

Reaction score
Nice Banshee!!!!!!! I just got to do some trouble-shooting with mine. Wish i would have done it this winter but I was too busy Sleddin'.

SAVAGE420

Reaction score
Website
www.bansheehq.com
Nice Banshee!!!!!!! I just got to do some trouble-shooting with mine. Wish i would have done it this winter but I was too busy Sleddin'.

What going on with it i know pretty much everything about them, let me know and i can help! Mine ran like a raped ape again today :p

And if you don't have a Clymers manual already, go get one!

Marry Poppins Express

Reaction score
lost compression on the right side of the motor, don't know a whole lot when it comes to putting humpty back together again if you know what I mean. I have delt with Argyle motors here in edmonton so I might just take it to them and see what they'll charge me for repairs. Or perhaps to Pure Addiction I hear he knows his way around a Banshee pretty good. I got lots of spark, and it sure does smell like it is getting fuel. I don't have a compression tester, the old school plug the spark plug hole with my finger and tell my buddy to kick it over is as close as I'm gonna get till Nappa opens on monday. I will still take advice if your willing to give it. Thanks :dunno:

SAVAGE420

Reaction score
Website
www.bansheehq.com
Whens the last time you changed out your crank bearing? did it happen all of a sudden?
Have you done a leak down test on her yet? That might tell you where your problem is right there.
Let me know what happends.

Just me but my banshee has never set a tire in a shop before cause those a-hole mostly don't know ch!t about stuff....oh and bring some lube cause they will "F" you. To bad you live so far as i would do it for free and get it going in no time.

Don't get a gauge at napa as there SH$T .get the same one i have that i got at crappy tire it works t$ts.and is real nice and a good price
Grab your self this one too. it's tight!!! VVVVVVV

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom