Fire and Ice Medicine Hat

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from the show in Medicine Hat. It was a great show but due to the small arena here they had to make a few changes. They had a meet and greet in the arena, then we went over to the ball diamond for the sled part of the show, which was incredible. After the sleds it was back to the areana for the band Social Code. Not my kind of music but I didn't go for the tunes. I wanted to see some crazy sled stunts and they pulled it off. My son got his poster signed by all the guys there, who were really friendly. Great show guys, but can you do it in August next year so it's not too cold, as you use asrto turf. Too early in the year to bundle up. Will try and post some video if I can figure out how to. Once again great show.:d :) :eek: :eek:

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:cool::cool::cool::cool:

CooooooooooooL!!! We're going to the cranbrook show!!! Thanks for the great feedback!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We went to the fire and ice show in Cranbrook tonight! It was freakin Awesome! Those boys have some kind of talent for sure!

and they're cuddly!
Picture1141.jpg

Picture1139.jpg

Picture1140.jpg

Picture1135.jpg

Picture1155.jpg

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Picture1153.jpg

Picture1142.jpg

I really enjoyed the band Social Code that played. They were awesome musicians who played very well together. They were great entertainers!! Vocals were awesome.. the guitars were Awesome!! The drummer was spectacular, and the bassist was Amazing also!! Great tunes for sure!
Oh.... and they are also very cuddly
Picture1150.jpg

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok im depressed ....would of loved to go but to far away:( any more action pics ???

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
does anyone know how cody is doing after his crash at the hat, apparantly his sled is a write-off? nic pic's sleddingmom

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok im depressed ....would of loved to go but to far away:( any more action pics ???

I'll see if I can clean up some of the other pics I have. My shutter speed was my enemy! Trax maybe a few of Cat rider's pics could come up?

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
Yes the crash happened the first practice jump, rumor has it apparently no one from the Arena staff knew the true height of the Arena's rafters and Cody found out the hard way.

arcticdodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That truely bites. Hope Cody is alright. That would be the reason they moved that part of the show over to the ball diamond. Get well soon Cody and your partners put on one darn good show.:d

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea, i guess cody's helmet imprint and ski's mark's are visible in the ceiling.:eek:

Top Bottom