Finally made a decision - can't wait for the results

prairiepulling

Reaction score
Finally made a decision - Hope it was the right one and can't wait for the results

Well, after debating with myself and receiving return posts from other S&M Members I made my decision and just got home from dropping off my 08 M1000 Sno-Pro @ Arctic Edge in Hillcrest Ab. Going with a Tunnel upgrade, Boss Seat, K-Mod Suspension upgrade, 162" x 2.5" Camo-Extreme Track and the Twisted Turbo Set-up. Can any of you let me know what to expect from this set-up as I've never owned a Turbo'd Sled before. Hope it turns out and pulls hard - Thanks again Guys for the input.

Last edited:

oly

Reaction score
Re: Finally made a decision - Hope it was the right one and can't wait for the result

You wont be disapointed! your sled is going to rock! I got the I got everything you are getting but... I have the areocharger 66 .300 vain.. which runs smooth but i'm limited on boost. I'm probably going to throw the garret in next summer. Let me know how you like it!

prairiepulling

Reaction score
Re: Finally made a decision - Hope it was the right one and can't wait for the result

Thanks Oly, plan on hitting the hills on my next set of days off and ride through xmas. will keep you posted.

Top Bottom