Finally got my new XP out to Rocky

four4all

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took a while to get most of the parts, but it's all done - still waiting for the arched forward A-arms... and yes - I accidentally put the front tires on backwards. lol

Stuff I added... Outlaw1's, STI HD beadlocks, Cobra axles, rear arched arms, Viper 4000lb winch, SATV bumper and tree kickers, PA harnesses and doors, light bar, 1/2 windshield that I'll be cutting down, Cooter roof and stereo.

On Sat we went to Saunders - Big Horn - Nordegg. bout 110km.
Wicked good time. Tires are pretty rough on the trails - but I"m sure they will do great in the mud.

This thing is a LOT of fun. Reminds me of rally car driving at an arcade.

1st pic is at Nordegg - those 29.5's throw up a LOT of mud. lol
2nd pic is in garage - all shinny and purdy.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks great. Did the rims and tires make it 2 inches wider? Also the tree kickers look like a good idea. I have hit my fenders a lot with trees,rocks and even dirt in ruts.

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Still waiting to get out in our T4... Today wasn't the day!

four4all

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks great. Did the rims and tires make it 2 inches wider? Also the tree kickers look like a good idea. I have hit my fenders a lot with trees,rocks and even dirt in ruts.

Stock offset is
Rear 6+2
Front 4+2

I think the STI Beadlocks are a 4+3 offset... Thats where the extra 2" width comes in.
I went with 10" wides on all four corners.

I really like the tree kickers - cheap at SATV. Fit like a glove. Bounced off a few trees on Saturday.

I was pretty worried about fitting thru the trees around Rocky - but we had no problems on the trails we took.

Shovelking780

Reaction score
Took a while to get most of the parts, but it's all done - still waiting for the arched forward A-arms... and yes - I accidentally put the front tires on backwards. lol

Stuff I added... Outlaw1's, STI HD beadlocks, Cobra axles, rear arched arms, Viper 4000lb winch, SATV bumper and tree kickers, PA harnesses and doors, light bar, 1/2 windshield that I'll be cutting down, Cooter roof and stereo.

On Sat we went to Saunders - Big Horn - Nordegg. bout 110km.
Wicked good time. Tires are pretty rough on the trails - but I"m sure they will do great in the mud.

This thing is a LOT of fun. Reminds me of rally car driving at an arcade.

1st pic is at Nordegg - those 29.5's throw up a LOT of mud. lol
2nd pic is in garage - all shinny and purdy.
Awesome looking machine I want something similar I prefer the Walker Evans colors but if they don't have it next month may pick up the exact same unit. Those tires sure look good on there. Would they fit the factory rims or does one require a new rim?

four4all

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I figure the RZRs are going to be selling like hotcakes. I suspect a lot of people will be waiting or paying premium if they start shopping in June. Just MO.
These are Outlaw 1's - lighter and cheaper. They are a 12" - not the 14" rim. They will go on a 12" factory rim but I was concerned with the tire spinning on the rim if it hooks up, or the tire falling off a stock rim due to the height of the sidewall. So I went with beadlockers. I think it was $115 per rim - but I've heard as low as $85 in Sask.

I was going to get Terminator tires from SuperATV - but they were more money after shipping, heavier and people were having issues with them splitting. (re: RZR forums). The Terms also measure 1" less then stated. These outlaws are 29.25" if I recall correctly.

four4all

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya - I know my fronts were on backwards. Opps. Got them on correct now. lol

I bought in Eckville. Good prices.
Eckville said they sold 40 - 50 RZRs in April.
Elk Island said SxS are outselling ATV's by 4:1 if I recall correct.

We had so much fun in my XP900, that we bought the wife a '13 570LE RZR yesterday. (Eckville also)
I'll post a pic of that rig later.

Top Bottom