Fernie First Ride?

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

When is genereally the first ride in the Fernie ride area accesed just past Coleman (never ridden Fernie before)
THinking about a Nov.15 ride either to Valemount or Fernie. I know Fernie gets alot of snow so thinking it could be a little easier on the wallet as far as wrecking the front suspension that early.....

InnOnTheBorder

Lodge in Crowsnest
Reaction score
Website
www.innontheborder.com
Hi Guys,

When is genereally the first ride in the Fernie ride area accesed just past Coleman (never ridden Fernie before)
THinking about a Nov.15 ride either to Valemount or Fernie. I know Fernie gets alot of snow so thinking it could be a little easier on the wallet as far as wrecking the front suspension that early.....

Hey there:

This is Curtis, I own innontheborder.com.. Two years ago I was riding in the first week of Nov. Last year it was a few weeks later, but we had HUGE snow..
NOV. 15th eh! Ya better grab your lady and do the snow dance!

Curtis
403 563 3101

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
for Fernie you may be pushing it..there was snow up top last year but not a great ride...a good way to break stuff...there is a better chance of more snow in revy...the riding in Fernie is great the rest of the year...but it requires more patience...

PolarisRMK700PIPED

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
for Fernie you may be pushing it..there was snow up top last year but not a great ride...a good way to break stuff...there is a better chance of more snow in revy...the riding in Fernie is great the rest of the year...but it requires more patience...

you're not pushing it fernie gets tons of snow i went riding november 5th last year and never broke anything everything was coverd no stumps or anything was showing so ya!:realmad:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
you're not pushing it fernie gets tons of snow i went riding november 5th last year and never broke anything everything was coverd no stumps or anything was showing so ya!:realmad:

it is Dec 11th now and what a difference a year makes....pretty skinny with only a crusted 12" at the Wrangler's cabin, pickups were still using the LodgePole FS last weekend, 14" at the top of the ski hill last weekend....this is the kind of snow that dealer's just love....be careful and patient....:xmas-smiley-018:

GRD

Reaction score

No reason to get mad... Last year was an early start! I am pretty sure no one was riding Fernie this year November 5th.:rolleyes:

Still haven't heard many good reports relating to Fernie. They must have a little snow by now. Anyone been to Harvey or Morrisey?:confused:

Top Bottom