Fencer wanted

Switch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for a professional Fencer in the Sherwood Park area to bulid approx. 265' of 6' high residential fencing in Aspen Heights. If interested please PM me. Would like to get the fence up in the next couple of weeks.

Last edited:

Superford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just had a fence built for my house in the Park. I used a company called Fencemasters based out of Sherwood Park. The guys name is Norm @ 780-945-2999. They did awesome work and I would recomend them to anyone. I am not sure if thye are all booked up but give him a call anyway.

shmole

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We booked with "Perimeter Decks and Fencing"....The Guy (Scott Mcara) took the deposit....and we haven't seen him since!!

SO....if anyone has had any dealings with Perimeter, I would like to hear about it.

I will keep an eye on this thread as we will need a fencer in the Park soon as well!!

Superford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Definitely give Norm a call then. I am in Aspen Trails and he has done at least 10 others in there. 4x6 posts 2x6 top and bottom rail with 2x4 middle rail. gfs 6ft boards. I paid just under $30/ lineal ft if that helps you at all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom