Feeler: 2001 rmk 800 complete part out blown motor

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will know for sure later today if i have this sled or not, all i know is the engine blew up, its a 151, has tunnel and windsheild bags, very clean looking sled. the owner sounds german? so i will say this will be very well looked after. it is a snow check and has all the original snow check parts such as windsheild and trailing arms with the mountain decals. has the fox shocks. only think that i can see different is it looks to have simmons skis. which are red and black. sled has 4300 miles and blew up at the end of last season.

ill know in about 2 hours if its coming home with me or not. also has a mechanical reverse kit

tnt-salvage

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ill be bring this sled home tomorrow morning. everything is stock on this sled other then the tunnel and windsheild bags and a 2" riser. front bumper is broken, and the exhaust pipe has a dent. all radius rods and trailing arms are perfect condition and straight. the shocks show zero wear unlike the otheres i have had before. primary clutch looks very clean and might be new in the last year? have records from m&m in kelowna. sled was sold threw them and seller was the second owner. i will update this tomorrow with pictures of the sled once i bring it home.

Top Bottom