Feb. 28/09 Goose Tower

Mare

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The family headed out to Goose Tower today. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING terrain around there. It was our first time there, LOVED IT!!!! Loved it so much that I didnt stop to take any pictures of us riding, LOL. I did get a few shots of the area before and after the ride. LOTS of snow, trails were perfectly groomed and smooth. We didnt venture off the trails to much as my 12 yr old boy with with us. Did want to DIG all day. The drift pictures are at least 10 ft high. The snow balls were 6-8 ft wide, and the shot of the hill with sled tracks is 7 ft up.
We are DEFINATELY going there again but hopefully on a warmer day. I recommed going there if you get a chance, whether you ride trails or want to venture off the beaten paths, that area is everything people have been saying and more. ABSOLUETLY WICKED, WICKED, WICKED !!!!! Pictures are taken on my blackberry so excuse the crappy quality. I promise to take better pictures next time we go. :d
P.S.... Bumped into a FELLOW S&M'er up there, named "SLEDDIN" , I beleive thats what he said, if not, I appolgize, hes from the Wabamum area. Very nice guy, glad to have met him.

Attachments

• Snow Bank.jpg
    Snow Bank.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 137
  • Valley.jpg
    Valley.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 138
  • Drift 1.jpg
    Drift 1.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 138
  • BIG Snow Balls.jpg
    BIG Snow Balls.jpg