Feb 14, 2016 Alberta Beach SnoMo Days OHV Novelty Challenge

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sunday, Feb 14
Registration 10:00 am – Noon at the Alberta Beach Agriplex
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]General gate admission of $10. Children under 12 free.

[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Be prepared for enjoyment and laughter at this distinctively fun-filled event![/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The Lac Ste. Anne ATV Club is pleased to host these kids (4 – 15 years) events that are designed for challenge and fun. Try out the Cross County Track or Slalom Races (for ATV’s or snowmobiles)[/FONT][/FONT].

There’s ATV & Snowmobile Events for all ages...

• Junior Snowmobile SnowX
  • Junior Snowmobile Slalom
  • Junior ATV SnowX
  • Junior ATV Slalom
  • Kids Snowmobile SnowX
  • Kids Snowmobile Slalom
  • Kids ATV SnowX
  • Kids ATV Slalom
  • Mini Sleds Slalom
  • Mini Sleds Snow X
  • Snowmobile SnowX
  • Snowmobile Slalom
  • Blind Slalom
  • ATV SnowX
  • ATV Slalom
Alberta Beach Lions - About SnoMo Days

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, the two events are on either side of the docks. The kids drag races don't start until after the Novelty Challenge is over.
Are the kids drags class specific? As in cc's limited to a certain size? My 12 yr old is riding a LC 500.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Last year he would have been in a league of his own.... The kids drag was all 120's & 50's. Depends on the entrants I guess.

If mother nature does not smarten up the drags & poker rally will be iffy....

Are the kids drags class specific? As in cc's limited to a certain size? My 12 yr old is riding a LC 500.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I could put Jesse in to go head to head with him but we'd have to borrow the 600, not sure I want him "racing" on the silver bullet 800.

pretty sure he'd be too timid to put her to the bar for the full length anyway.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I don't know much about the sled drags, but there would be no issue with the novelty challenge.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I could put Jesse in to go head to head with him but we'd have to borrow the 600, not sure I want him "racing" on the silver bullet 800.

Don't think I will be putting Trey on either of my 800's because him holdin er to the bar would not be an issue. He would give his mom a heart attack...lol

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'm taking Jess to Valemount in the morning for a couple days, it'll be his first solo trip. should be interesting

Don't think I will be putting Trey on either of my 800's because him holdin er to the bar would not be an issue. He would give his mom a heart attack...lol

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You'd be suprised how confident he would be / get after two practise passes knowing and feeling the short burst of the power.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm taking Jess to Valemount in the morning for a couple days, it'll be his first solo trip. should be interesting
Let me know how it goes. Can't show this to Trey but can use it as ammo with Trina for getting her to loosen the apron strings a little.
Cheers Derek

Top Bottom