Fake News

hookedonboost

Reaction score
Fake News - Busted!

CBS News Says ‘Editing Mistake’ Led To Misleading Video Showing An Italian Hospital During Segment On New York’s Coronavirus Crisis

dailycaller.com/2020/03/30/cbs-news-editing-mistake-video-italian-hospital-new-york-coronavirus/

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The problem with news now is its not news anymore. Its opinion. So instead of researching a story and giving facts its easier to just give your own take on what happened and live with the flack later if its wrong.

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canadian media other than rebel news are biased towards and partially funded from the liberal federal government. It’s no accident that there is never a negative story about the liberals, and that the media strongly promotes the progressive agendas as laid out by the liberal party.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canadian media other than rebel news are biased towards and partially funded from the liberal federal government. It’s no accident that there is never a negative story about the liberals, and that the media strongly promotes the progressive agendas as laid out by the liberal party.

Exactly and why no one has reported on the woman ?
Sophie

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
The problem with news now is its not news anymore. Its opinion. So instead of researching a story and giving facts its easier to just give your own take on what happened and live with the flack later if its wrong.

Kinda like what happens on Snow and Mud?
It is not that hard to research and read the WHOLE factual informations before putting your own spin on it.

The best one I like is the guys saying what they do to avoid paying taxes (on social media) and then are tying everthing in there power to get money from the government.
Nothing like telling the world. Maybe they are jus Bullshipping?

My dad always said to us, "never beleive anything you hear, and only half of what you see"
Good advice really......

Seems to happen all the time.
Faceboob is probably one of the worst place. LOL.

Last edited:

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kinda like what happens on Snow and Mud?
It is not that hard to research and read the WHOLE factual informations before putting your own spin on it.

The best one I like is the guys saying what they do to avoind paying taxes (on social media) and then are tying everthing in there power to get money from the government.

My dad always said to us, "never beleive anything you hear, and only half of what you see"
Good advice really......

Seems to happen all the time.
Faceboob is probably one of the worst plaes. LOL.
Facebook isn't real? Why am I just hearing this now

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Fake News - Busted!

It’s on snow and mud it’s true for sure

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Do you have any proof you spit your beer out?

Since my kids taught me how to take a picture with my new phone, I ccaaannnn now prove it.......

I miss my flip phone I had before christmas.. LOL

My kids are older, married and have kids.....

SHEEETZ.....I am a granpa times 3.....holy crow.....MeOOOwww.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
get used to it my oldest grandson turns 15 next month and i still can remember when he was born he went camping with us and was only 2 weeks old

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Fake News - Busted!

Keep him away from my 14 year old granddaughter!! Lol

Top Bottom