F250 dvd "drive" unlock

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Anybody had any expereience with that "Lockpick" that allows you to run audio video/DVD while the vehicle is in drive? Ive gotten a MILLION answers about different ways to do it... Some people say you can ground out a park break wire... Some say that will screw with your GPS... And others say you can get these "Lockpick" boxes from somewhere... Just wondering if anyone knows how or has done this before. truck is a 2015 F250 platnium

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Get to Ric, he had a lock pick in one of his Dodges. He Knows All that guy.

Tapatalk....well I'm happy with you now....thanks for the fix.

His ears must have been ringing this morning... That or he was on snow and mud at work... ;-). Hes already on it. I need something to keep me and brandon busy while maxwell drives.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
His ears must have been ringing this morning... That or he was on snow and mud at work... ;-). Hes already on it. I need something to keep me and brandon busy while maxwell drives.

Don't forget the 12 volt beer fridge between the two of you.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Don't forget the 12 volt beer fridge between the two of you.

that truck should have a built in invertor, run a full size fridge

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, I have a Lockpick in my Superduty. It's cool for the passengers to watch a DVD going down the road, but you can also set the GPS and watch the backup camera on the go, plus it has RCA jacks for two additional cameras. It's all plug and play...takes about 20 minutes to install. I think it cost me $350 shipped to my door.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Yep, I have a Lockpick in my Superduty. It's cool for the passengers to watch a DVD going down the road, but you can also set the GPS and watch the backup camera on the go, plus it has RCA jacks for two additional cameras. It's all plug and play...takes about 20 minutes to install. I think it cost me $350 shipped to my door.

What year is your truck? Would that one be the same as the one I need for my 15 you think?

Top Bottom