ez ryde set up

geoff

Reaction score
Just put a ez ryde skid on my 2009 M8, stock none turbo. Just looking for suggestions on set up. I rode last weekend and it seemed to work well, the only concern was I thought the front end shoud lift up more than it was.
I have the front shock set on the middle hole on the rails. Just wondering if I should be moving the shock positon or just adjusting the skocks.

Thanks

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just put a ez ryde skid on my 2009 M8, stock none turbo. Just looking for suggestions on set up. I rode last weekend and it seemed to work well, the only concern was I thought the front end shoud lift up more than it was.
I have the front shock set on the middle hole on the rails. Just wondering if I should be moving the shock positon or just adjusting the skocks.

Thanks

My brother had a easy r also. Tons of ski presure and won't wheelie. He took it out cause it made it harder to play in tight trees. It works great in the trees on a 151" That skid is a hill climb skids and made to not wheelie with a 162

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks

My brother had a easy r also. Tons of ski presure and won't wheelie. He took it out cause it made it harder to play in tight trees on his 162 That skid is a hill climb skid and made to not wheelie so the 162 stays planted. The 153 boondocks awesome with easyride

Top Bottom