Explosive growth of the site

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I would like to thank all for spreading the word about this site. Were growing quite rapidly lately. I think we will break the 20000 mark by spring easily the way it's going. We been getting between 40 - 50 new members every day and hitting records weekly. Well that means more info to all the members which is great. Still got lots of bandwidth to play with so keep spreading the word. Snowandmud.com runs on 2 dedicated servers located in Dallas, Texas, we may expand in the summer to three servers as well, one for all the photographs that are server intensive. We also run a separate shared server in Vancouver for the snowandmud tube. I would like to also thank the supporting vendors that help with all the costs associated with running the site. Believe me it's not cheap when you get into dedicated servers. They run in excess of $500 us each per month.

To make a long story short I just wanted to thank all of you for the dedication over the years and keep spreading the word.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no thankyou!! i know how much it costs to run a place like this and even with how fast it is expanding its still under control and works extremely smooth!

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks ron! keep up the great work, this is a awsome site, cheers:beer::beer:

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the site Ron you guy's/gal's do a great job, yes the mods to. :p Just wish you'd ban bogger?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I would like to thank all for spreading the word about this site. Were growing quite rapidly lately. I think we will break the 20000 mark by spring easily the way it's going. We been getting between 40 - 50 new members every day and hitting records weekly. Well that means more info to all the members which is great. Still got lots of bandwidth to play with so keep spreading the word. Snowandmud.com runs on 2 dedicated servers located in Dallas, Texas, we may expand in the summer to three servers as well, one for all the photographs that are server intensive. We also run a separate shared server in Vancouver for the snowandmud tube. I would like to also thank the supporting vendors that help with all the costs associated with running the site. Believe me it's not cheap when you get into dedicated servers. They run in excess of $500 us each per month.

To make a long story short I just wanted to thank all of you for the dedication over the years and keep spreading the word.

Your Welcome.....:d:d

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the hard work..

The site is great.

It has great information and funny people.

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
This was to thank YOU the user and our supporting vendors but since there's some thanks from the members back I would like to add some recognition to all of the moderators for there hard work as well and for keeping me in line.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
This was to thank YOU the user and our supporting vendors but since there's some thanks from the members back I would like to add some recognition to all of the moderators for there hard work as well and for keeping me in line.

thats no easy task.... you should see the size of the bat we've got to bring to our meetings to keep him on track :D

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
It is a great site ...I have made alot of friends here(including BoggerHAHA).It is a very addicting site, and a wealth of great people and info.

Last edited:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, thanks for the great site, if it wasn't for Snow and Mud, I might actually get some work done.

crosroads

Reaction score
This is a great site, wish i would have found it sooner. Only been here a short while but have learned lots and a few laughs too. Spend more time on here than i should.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think having record numbers of people joining is a great testament to what a great site you are running...Thanks Ron and all moderators...Not sure what I would do @ work for 12hrs a day without you..lol.

Top Bottom