Experienced Riding partner? Fernie, Corbin, Rolling hills, Elkford...

Sled a lot

Reaction score
Some of my long time riding buddies recently moved away. Looking to get out riding on a regular basis and need some people to go out with.
I've been riding the east Kootenay areas for 14 years. I've guided a bit and have Avalanche gear/training (airbag, shovel, probe, beacon...) . I am adaptable to all riding types, but like to get into the deep and tricky areas.
If anyone is stuck without a riding buddy and want to get out......
Drop me a line or reply to this feed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thecheyner

Reaction score
I feel your pain. Can you ride midweek? Do you like to do ski or boarding laps? been sledding 7 years now and have done ast 1, 2 and try to spend time every time I ride looking at snow layers. Have a good truck and sled, live in calgary but I can always

Sled a lot

Reaction score
I've never brought the board with me sledding, but have gone out with people who do. Always thought it would be great to try, but most of the time I just end up sledding.
I've taken the CAA out up in the NE Rockies to Guide them around for a pilot project back in 2013.
I look at snow layers when I get into areas of question or concern.
There's some great spots for skiing/boarding around here. See lots of riders back in Alexander, Rolling hills and Heartly lake areas. I work a 4 on 4 off schedule, so I usually have a couple week days or more off.

Last edited:

fire66

Reaction score
Hey I had a great time getting out to ride last week, you were a great guide and riding partner. Hopefully I can get back for another ride or two before the season is over.
Thanks.

Sled a lot

Reaction score
Hey I had a great time getting out to ride last week, you were a great guide and riding partner. Hopefully I can get back for another ride or two before the season is over.
Thanks.

Thanks! It was a great time! It was Nice to see little sands.
Anytime!

Top Bottom