Exhaust on 05 GMC

rondun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:confused:I had to take out my cats due to being pluged the truck runs better, But the stock muffler makes a horrible sound around 2500rpm like the muffler has a broken baffle inside, Anybody know of a good muffler that is not too noisy and flows well 05 GMC 5.3l aluminum block w/6.0l heads and 9.9to1 comp on propane and 4:10 gears truck pulls well (eats a Hemi in a pick up) and gets 19mpg the exhaust was quiet until the cats came out NOT NOW

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to the local muffler shop should be approx. 150.00 install I would think or less.

drford

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:confused:I had to take out my cats due to being pluged the truck runs better, But the stock muffler makes a horrible sound around 2500rpm like the muffler has a broken baffle inside, Anybody know of a good muffler that is not too noisy and flows well 05 GMC 5.3l aluminum block w/6.0l heads and 9.9to1 comp on propane and 4:10 gears truck pulls well (eats a Hemi in a pick up) and gets 19mpg the exhaust was quiet until the cats came out NOT NOW

pm me i could get you high flow performance cats for approx 250 each they are the answer if you want to make truck quiet again

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For sure on the flow master if you can give up weekend day you can buy a
complete flow master pkg install your self .go for the stainless pipes and that
well be last pkg you will ever need.Mopac in edmonton has the pkg.

Top Bottom