Ever Changing Smilies

dirtygirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.safetybuilders.com
Okay can anyone tell me why every time I click the "more" link for the smilies I get different ones showing up? I'll be writing a post and thinking there's a great smiliey for that and I go to use it and it's gone and there are new ones I've never seen.

Just curious.:confused:

Thanks

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just looked at them and there the same as the day I joined:confused: Maybe you added some kind of smilies application???:beer:

dirtygirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.safetybuilders.com
Nope! Some times the chill pill is there and sometimes the speed boat is there etc. :achillpill:

See chill pill, no speed boat available. Also, was sending a welcome message and then the big welcome sign was not avail ...

What's the deal?:confused:

:d:beer::beer::beer:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Nope! Some times the chill pill is there and sometimes the speed boat is there etc. :achillpill:

See chill pill, no speed boat available. Also, was sending a welcome message and then the big welcome sign was not avail ...

What's the deal?:confused:

:d:beer::beer::beer:

Hey Lady... Me smilies appears to be the same old again & again !

dirtygirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.safetybuilders.com
:404:

Okay, so I figured out what was happening.

My brain went on vacation without me and I didn't see the little box that you use to enlarge the window OR the slider bar on the bottom to view the other side of the widow!

:doh:

polaris fanatic

Reaction score
:404:

Okay, so I figured out what was happening.

My brain went on vacation without me and I didn't see the little box that you use to enlarge the window OR the slider bar on the bottom to view the other side of the widow!

:doh:

was just about to tell you that.......:beer::beer:

Top Bottom