ESPN Sucks!

duke1n

Reaction score
Website
www.summitx.com
They canceled my invite to he New Trick contest two days ago, and said park it!

I practiced my tail flap off, threw down with mad skillz and was ready to show up those po$er$ and then "hello, I'm sorry to inform you that we've gotta cut it short for the double back flip and you wont need to plan on being competition ready" So, they took a fat kid, a hillbilly, a snowman in a white suit and a snocross racer............Freestyle my azz!!

Fockers!!! I was ready with my skills, new tricks and bringing my bag of tricks because I have them!

Whats a brotha to do?

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They canceled my invite to he New Trick contest two days ago, and said park it!

I practiced my tail flap off, threw down with mad skillz and was ready to show up those po$er$ and then "hello, I'm sorry to inform you that we've gotta cut it short for the double back flip and you wont need to plan on being competition ready" So, they took a fat kid, a hillbilly, a snowman in a white suit and a snocross racer............Freestyle my azz!!

Fockers!!! I was ready with my skills, new tricks and bringing my bag of tricks because I have them!

Whats a brotha to do?
Show up anyway and crash the party. Get out there, do your flip and ride away like a cowboy in those old western movies.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Show up anyway and crash the party. Get out there, do your flip and ride away like a cowboy in those old western movies.

I agree, make a show of your own..... Do it for the love of the sport and not for the trophy, that's how you start making a name and reputation........

duke1n

Reaction score
Website
www.summitx.com
Here is a sick vid of my training session, ripping it!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDDCVUj77JI&feature=PlayList&p=83DB000877EA155F&index=91&playnext=3&playnext_from=PL[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom