EPS on a Nytro

rdc51

Reaction score
Hello, just signed up to this forum, looks good!!! Just wondering if anyone has looked at fitting an electric P/S kit to your Nytro. I love my T Nytro but some days depending on the riding it tires me out, my birth certificate tells me that is normal. Machine is a 2010 FX. I bounce back and forth between my Nytro and my XP and only play pretty much in the steeper deeper stuff. Been thinking of try to fit an aftermarket kit, pretty tight for space tho. Let me know if anyone else has been here. Thanks:twocents:

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give the boys @ Alpine in Salmon Arm a call. They were putting electric steering on Nytro's couple years ago.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Prince George yamaha also had a guy who made kits. I had wanted one but they were over $2000 so I didn't get one. Instead I put the stock skis back on and let the limiter strap out unless I was pulling chutes

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Yup either of those dudes can help you out. My pal Robbie also bought the Rhino PS unit and fabbed it into his Nytro. He broke both wrists in a Supercross and has limited strength......but didn't want to go back to riding a 800. So he went the EPS route. Loves it and I can certainly attest that it works awesome. Im also doing EPS on a NYpex this year as well. CheersRS

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much weight does the EPS add to the sled?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 20 lbs in the front will help keep the skis down. With 270 + hp it makes little difference

Top Bottom