Enclosed trailer troubles

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My boss bought a new trailer from D&D sales in camrose ( Teton ) and is having trouble with the furnace , took it to bens Rv repair in camrose for warranty work to get it looked at but they won't fix it because D&D sales hasent payed there bill I guess does anyone else out there do warranty on these trailers ??

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should post D & D phone number here and 15 or 20 of us can call them to pay there bills. I will call if you like. Another business with great customer service.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
contact Higher N You, he's an RV technician and may be able to hook you up with some good information, he may not be able to do "warranty" but could probably talk you thru the issue.

DIEZEL

Reaction score
Foster Covered Wagons out of Devon did warranty work for the Mirage (Teton) trailers. They installed a factory furnace and had to replace the mandoor under warranty for me. That was in 2012/2013 so i assume they still do... Good luck

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Foster Covered Wagons out of Devon did warranty work for the Mirage (Teton) trailers. They installed a factory furnace and had to replace the mandoor under warranty for me. That was in 2012/2013 so i assume they still do... Good luck

Ok thanks I'll let him know

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
contact Higher N You, he's an RV technician and may be able to hook you up with some good information, he may not be able to do "warranty" but could probably talk you thru the issue.

He's the best RV mechanic in the business, would trust him with my life.

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jake jenkins;2086613]My boss bought a new trailer from D&D sales in camrose ( Teton ) and is having trouble with the furnace , took it to bens Rv repair in camrose for warranty work to get it looked at but they won't fix it because D&D sales hasent payed there bill I guess does anyone else out there do warranty on these trailers ??

Bought one last Sept from D&D, got me worried here on any warranty issues. However havent encountered any as of yet. Let me know how things turn out.

Top Bottom