East Coast Snowmobile Enthusiast

Sledaddicts.com

Reaction score
Website
www.sledaddicts.com
Hey everyone, you have a great forum running here.

I may not post frequently, but I enjoy reading all the info and will contribute where I can.

We have a stellar snow year so far this season in Newfoundland & Labrador, and I've been logging as much time as possible on the sled.

If you're interested in more snowmobile entertainment and information check out my website, find the info in the links section under related websites, sledaddicts.

Ride Safe,
Greg

Attachments

• Sledaddicts.gif
    Sledaddicts.gif
    25.8 KB · Views: 140

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Thanks guys, I'm really impressed with SnowAndMud content. I have added you to the website spotlight on Sledaddicts.com ... keep up the good work!!

THANKS GREG... REALLY GREAT TO HEAR FROM ANOTHER CANADIAN SITE, ESPECIALLY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY... TOO COOL.... YOU EVER OUT THIS WAY???

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
welcome aboard.........if you venture westward bring some crabs................and not like TAZ has. Hes a bad man. :) LOL What ya gunna doo RON B...your stuck in camp for another month LOL.....bring it

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I have work with a few sledders from out that way, and there is some cool riding out on the ROCK.:D

Top Bottom