Duramax yes or no.

bren3flames

Reaction score
I am looking into a 2007 Chev duramax the new style just to become my sledding truck it has 243,000 kms on it and they are asking 16500 for it. It is in pretty good shape and I was just wondering if you folks think its worth getting or not?

spoulter

Reaction score
Sold a 2008 Chevrolet Duramax LTZ with approx. 55,000 KM for $38,000 to a dealer with hail damage. Id say the price is right on the 2007, even though the KM are high. Be prepaired to put some money into it.

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kms are high but the price reflects it. Sounds like a good deal to me. Just keep in mine that you may have a few expenses along the way with the amount of kms on it. Find out what has been replace previously. If its not going to be a daily driver it sould last you a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while working extremely hard

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah decent price for a high mileage dirtymax.

I would try and pull the Vehicle Service History report that any gm dealer can print off for you. They can do it for free, some want to charge a small fee for doing it.

Just because it doesn't have any aftermarket parts on it, doesn't mean they weren't running a turner either at some point.

sledheadrevxp

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do carfax report and service report. Looks like a good deal to me. Paid 30 for my 08 with 60 k with every option. So 17 sounds pretty decent.

Beels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depending on where it was run, I'd be prepared to put some front end parts in it, if it hasn't already. Powertrain wise, I wouldn't sweat it.

Top Bottom