Duramax Fluids

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey All, I am new to Edmonton and need to find a place to buy my oil (eng, tran, diff, etc etc..).

I bought at OilMart in Winnipeg and Saskatoon and would love to find a similar place here in Edmonton.

Where do YOU get your Truck juice?

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey All, I am new to Edmonton and need to find a place to buy my oil (eng, tran, diff, etc etc..).

I bought at OilMart in Winnipeg and Saskatoon and would love to find a similar place here in Edmonton.

Where do YOU get your Truck juice?

I run Amsoil, there distribution center is here.

Amsoil Inc Distribution Centre‎ - more info »
14543 121A Avenue Nw, Edmonton, AB T5L 2T2‎ - (780) 453-5864‎

I just called and they're open MTWF till 5 and thurs till 8.

come to think of it I need to get a bunch of oil to change fluids on the truck and bike.

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com
i run amsoil, there distribution center is here.

Amsoil inc distribution centre‎ - more info »
14543 121a avenue nw, edmonton, ab t5l 2t2‎ - (780) 453-5864‎

i just called and they're open mtwf till 5 and thurs till 8.

Come to think of it i need to get a bunch of oil to change fluids on the truck and bike.

x2..........

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
In regards to Amsoil, if your doing your entire truck I can price it out to do so with Amsoil. Many of the members have been going the perferred customer way, then you can go direct and purchace your oil at the Edmonton, Calgary or where ever the warehouse is in your city. You can do this in a few easy steps through me on here, I would set you up as a perferred customer, the costs are $15.00 for 6 months or $30.00 for a year. And believe me the savings in one year for me alone are way more than $30.00 and you can buy direct. I started that way myself and after selling alot of sled oil in the winter to my friends they approched me about becoming a dealer. I use the income from this to fund the site still.

If your interested, PM me with your phone number and I'll get you set up. Its easy and you can go buy oil and products including Mothers Car Care products the same day.

RON

Top Bottom