Dubnyk traded to Nashville

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Cause that non-apology actually had an ounce of substance?! I'm choked. Seriously. If they raise the season ticket prices again, I'll be the first one TPing the Oilers head offices.

Lol im wit u. If they wanna give back to fans how bout lowering prices every yr they miss playoffs? Or put that arena $$ on hold till they win cup. Fans like myself keep giving and buyn wit no return. I understand losing but sum/most games u can see theres no heart or drive.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol im wit u. If they wanna give back to fans how bout lowering prices every yr they miss playoffs? Or put that arena $$ on hold till they win cup. Fans like myself keep giving and buyn wit no return. I understand losing but sum/most games u can see theres no heart or drive.

They ain't gonna win a cup till they hit that arena. You think that's not part of their plan?

Friend of mine in the know has heard at the new arena ticket prices will be up 25-50% - UM I ALREADY PAY $16 FKIN THOUSAND DOLLARS A YEAR! I might have to get rid of my tickets!

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
They ain't gonna win a cup till they hit that arena. You think that's not part of their plan?

Friend of mine in the know has heard at the new arena ticket prices will be up 25-50% - UM I ALREADY PAY $16 FKIN THOUSAND DOLLARS A YEAR! I might have to get rid of my tickets!

Wow thats a lot of coin for entertainment.....

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that's a lot of coin for entertainment.....

If you can even call it entertainment, at this point?
Because of my husband's work schedule we aren't able to make all 41 games, so we tend to sell half or more. This year we've been struggling to GIVE them away. Ain't that a B?

Top Bottom