Drumheller Alberta atv Mud Bogg 1st

drumud

Reaction score
Hello everyone. New too site. There will be a first meeting tonight for the drumheller alberta mud bogg. The event will be at theMotocross track. There will be camping on site, Prob no fires though. Not sure. I came to this site too see if there would be any interist in people too come down to this event. Tonight we will be getting some info from some other out of towns mud events. If anyone would like to say witch event in alberta do they like the rules the best. As we get more support we will be able too plan more events on the side. Including Atv sled Pull. If anyone could please tell your friends and family. Please post here if you or your friends would like to enter the event. And also any helpfull ideas. Thanks

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just add water to the ground there.

It turns to snot

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll wear my snow&mud shirt. Come introduce yourself if you see it.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep.

It's like quick sand. Worse than clay

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

drumud

Reaction score
lol. I know how everyone loves the vally dirt. But no where not using slime. The bog will we at the motocross track on top of the vally. Pure gumbo mud. Black top soil. As it stands they want us to run during a brake in the motocross. I dont think that will work very well so ill be trying to get a anouther date where we will run a full day. Thanks for the replys. We dont expectet i big turn out for the first year. But do know it will be lots of fun.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol. I know how everyone loves the vally dirt. But no where not using slime. The bog will we at the motocross track on top of the vally. Pure gumbo mud. Black top soil. As it stands they want us to run during a brake in the motocross. I dont think that will work very well so ill be trying to get a anouther date where we will run a full day. Thanks for the replys. We dont expectet i big turn out for the first year. But do know it will be lots of fun.

That's by the stampede barn?

climbin

Reaction score
My friends and I would attend provided it landed on an open weekend. Any idea when it might be happening?

drumud

Reaction score
Sorry its been awhile. There wont be a competition Mudbog this year. As far as i know its going to be a 4 Hr play in a pit mud bog. I was looking to have a day mudbog with prize money but theres no one from the dova group too organize it. We did offer too do it. But its nice of them too make a ATV mud pit for us. As far as i know its on the 4th of augest. Between there intermission of the motocross. Come ply in the mud

Top Bottom