Drag race a new 1000 popo rzr...

hogwild

Reaction score
Good thing that rzr had 2people in it and extra five hundred on the machine. Or it woulda kicked that high dollar Rene's ass

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok ..you guys don't believe me? here is another video from the other side on another day from another filmer on a 800....would nt matter if you had just a midget drivng with nothing in it with no gas..still would not catch me! hehe.... im right to the left of the filmer... and the 1000 popo is to the left of me...

drag racing lake - YouTube

Last edited:

Klondike Mike

Reaction score
ok ..you guys don't believe me? here is another video from the other side on another day from another filmer on a 800....would nt matter if you had just a midget drivng with nothing in it with no gas..still would not catch me! hehe.... im right to the left of the filmer... and the 1000 popo is to the left of me...

drag racing lake - YouTube

I don't think it is a matter of not believing you as it is the amusement of you beating your chest over winning against a side by side. You do get that it is hundreds of lbs heavier with two riders right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
boy you guys get bent out of shape! did I hit a sore spot! lol
I know its like comparing apples to oranges... just wanted to show what it is cause we did it.. don't beat my chest either. its just more fun with more power, right? performance Is performance and every human being strives for it.... then all of you who buy popo's and can-ams should buy Honda 450s, no?
but you choose to buy the performance quads and sxs's.. why? same as I choose to do this...everyone of you would have a smile from ear to ear after riding a well modded quad.. jumping back on a stock one is boring once you ride something with some power.... sure racing stock machines is not really fair... but I tell ya you would have to put twice the money into the 1000 sxs to beat a well modded quad... not half as much... its just like the snowmoible racing that was posted.. basically the same thing... comparing apples to oranges....
I posted it, cause I knew it would ruffle a few feathers.. thats all... its like Arff said..... stock for stock Is the way it should be done... but then everyone ****s on you for posting a video that shows some real power when it comes to quads... everyone mods....its always been like that... people that cant afford a rxr or a scrambler or a can-am say the same thing to all the guys who can... I get from A to B the same way you do... don't need to spend that money on a stock 1000 rzr .....and you would repley .... yes but not with the same performance feeling and handlng and power I get... and its the same for me... so don't hate.... cause in life, believe me if you could do it to, you probably would.. all you performance minded riders would be doing it too... don't kid yourself..its all about the money, right? Go buy a Yamaha rhino, its about 5 grand cheaper than a maverick or a rzr900 or 1000... mayb even more than 5 g... but you go spend the big bucks for your performance quad or sxs... so do I... Its a personal thing..... human beings like acceleration... that's what drives the industry... not just in quads but in whatever you do and buy in life... if It where not so we would all be satisfied to drive smart cars..

Last edited:

too much

Reaction score
I'd be the last one to defend Kwik usually as I like beating up on him but do any of you realize he probably has 9,000km on that old quad, he's lucky it still rolls around.
There's a few bucks in that last engine build but the last time I was at the dealer a new RZR 1000 was 20g.
When you RZR guys need more power call the guy that built and tuned Kwik's bike and get on his dyno…Kevin at Get Torqed.
He did a supercharged RZR 900 that put down 100 to the tires, that should help you heavy guys.
Until then keep staring at the backside of a Can Am.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Forget the purchase price. Be honest Kwik, how much $ have you put into the renny since you brought it home??

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have done 3 engine builds since 2010... I have the quad insured for replacement cost the way it sits.. not just engine but all suspension and other trick stuff... for 33 grand... plus once I sell my old motor I will have about 2500 back from that... I have rebuilt the quad from front to rear... so its just like buying a new one... love the G1 frame... more than the G2... I ll put another 9000k on it before I will maybe change machines.. that includes the purchase price too.. but back in 2010 the renes where 15600.00 .. I got mine for 12500.00 ... the rest is the mods...

2 builds where to my 800... only change in the second build was cams... and then now a new motor....

Last edited:
Top Bottom