trailer.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 264
  • tr.jpg
    tr.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 264

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ouch. thats some pretty serious damage. I kinda giggled a little about a month ago while we were sledding at bolder. their were about 4-5 sleds all nicely lined up beside the cabin which had just over a foot of snow on it, right in the line of fire and wondered what kind of damage that would cause if it were to fall.:nono:

higher n you

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and now i have to fix all that junk :mad: outside and inside, new tin back and sides, new studs, panneling, windows, plus we are starting to see roof trusses colapsing on new stock from the snow weight.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info on new units. I just had my roof replaced this fall, dont need it to cave in! I guess I'll be out pulling snow off this wknd.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and now i have to fix all that junk :mad: outside and inside, new tin back and sides, new studs, panneling, windows, plus we are starting to see roof trusses colapsing on new stock from the snow weight.

thats kinda scary as your sellin this new crap that is falling apart in the yard already. not that much snow weight imo that it should cause roof collapse yet. there is lots of older ones out there on farms etc that have no issues so why are the newbs colapsing.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
My close call...same issue....

Attachments

• car slide2.jpg
    car slide2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 106
  • car slide3.jpg
    car slide3.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 106
Top Bottom