Doc says no dirt biking = great KTM 250 XC-W for sale

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Yes, that would be the goods. I recently re-injured my back and doctor told me this week I best be getting off the 2 wheeler and consider a quad or something. I am therefore selling the KTM I just finished and have it listed in the classifieds.

Here's the link if you or someone you know wants a mint running 250 XC-W with low hours on it. Comes with all the bush ready stuff I just mounted on it over the past couple months. Runs great, never fouls, and has some serious grunt.

Priced on the linked page.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's a great build man, Good Job!
Somebody is going to get an awesmoe deal!

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Already got 2, and both concur with each other. I blew my back out a few times working for Pepsi back in the mid nineties and it felt great for a long time after healing but I then re-injured it in April while sledding and this time it isn't healing like before. Sign of age I guess.

In either case, I'll try and sell it and maybe pickup a 4 wheeler, or I'll keep it for the occasional put. :(

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Already got 2, and both concur with each other. I blew my back out a few times working for Pepsi back in the mid nineties and it felt great for a long time after healing but I then re-injured it in April while sledding and this time it isn't healing like before. Sign of age I guess.

In either case, I'll try and sell it and maybe pickup a 4 wheeler, or I'll keep it for the occasional put. :(

I feel for you Graham, i'm not looking forward to the day I gotta give up biking, but no offense... that bike is NOT meant for the occasional putt putt!!

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats terrible GasCan!.. if was a trail rider and looking for a 2 smoker you'd be the one i'd call first! someones getting a great bike. good job on the build looks great!

Top Bottom