Dirt Bikes/Kids/Bruderheim/Redwater

KTL13

Reaction score
Hey there, newbie here!

This is a shot in the dark but does anyone have specific maps of the above mentioned areas. My kids and I have ridden in Bruderheim once and found it to be very sandy/technical for the kids on their bikes in some areas and others are very easy. Im looking to see if anyone has GPS maps of the area or perhaps just marked up maps that can show specifically which path is say good or not good for kids - the easy trails. I want to go back and explore but my daughter is too scared to go back after the last trip....LOL. Id love to avoid having to push her bike up a sandy ravine hill again!

Plus this can also double as a map so we dont get lost as we go. If we could get some input it would be great to map out the area and put it in the sticky thread for others with young riders.

Thanks for reading!
KTL

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You'll find Redwater a lot more appropriate for you kids, particularly if their just learning. There's nowhere at Redwater where you'd accidentally find yourself in a technical or dangerous situation. Sorry, I have no maps of the Redwater trails largely because they aren't necessary. Here's a pin of the staging area:

KTL13

Reaction score
Thats fantastic to hear! I hope to contribute to this "map" very soon and hopefully be of some benefit to other young families.

KTL13

Reaction score
I took my son there this last weekend and while the trails were ride-able it was VERY sandy and too complicated for any younger kids on a bike to ride, I couldn't imagine my daughter's 50cc making it too far without her spilling every 5 feet....lol.

After riding for a bit at the Redwater site we took a good long ride through the Bruderheim site again and I found the trails there to be less sandy (in spots) so we will give that another try soon.

Top Bottom