Digatron Questions

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the older DT52 model. Problem being, It turns on and functions as per normal during first 30 seconds of initial startup. Then Automatically turns off?? I turn it back on and same thing it will only stay on for approx 30 seconds. I do not believe this model has a internal battery as I have tried taking it apart before and cannot find a battery? Any tips??? Sometimes it flashes LC or something rather I figured this could either mean Low Cell or Low Coolant. Also where can i purchase new stinger probes for this unit?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you running a headlight?

if not on some of the polaris sleds the machine outputs to much power due to the excess power coming from the headlight. you need to install a voltage resistor inline on the headlight circuit.

if you still have your headlight plug it in and see if the problem persists.

if you DO have a headlight then im not sure..

check to make sure the NEGATIVE wire is grounded to the ENGINE block. NOT the - accessory terminal.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm yah I get what your saying...makes sence. I am still running the headlight, Brake light (NO) as I have a hard time not kicking it off or smashing it somehow or another. Ground is grounded to the block. I wonder if it has something to do with the Brake light?

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thumb Warmer wire is broken off as well, I'll try fixing all the broken circuts and it should work. Thank you. As or the LC message? Low Coolant?

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LC= Low Charge. You are checking this thing with the sled running right? They use a capacitor to hold charge for a few minutes when the sled isn't running.

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am getting the same thing happening with mine i think you need to go thru all the functions and reset them, cuz mine never used to do this until i started f%&king around with all the settings

digatrondirect

Reaction score
Website
www.digatrondirect.com
Send them a e-mail or call, quick replys to e-mail questions
1-866-DIGATRON | toll free
509.467.3128 | phone
509.467.2952 | fax
info@digatronusa.com
Digatron - Performance Data Acquisition Systems - lap timing&engine monitoring gauges

Gentlemen:

Depending on the wiring harness (on the Digatron) and your sled (Make, Model and Year) you may need a different Digatron Power harness. What is happening in. The gauge is shutting off because it is not seeing a tach signal. This is done to save the batteries or capacitor charge the gauge.

The LC (Low Charge) eventually displays because the power in the caps or batteries runs out. To make sure you have the correct harness, click the link below, there you will find a chart that gives the wiring connections for most current sleds.

If you have any additional problems or concerns, reply to this post or call me.

FYI: I do provide tech support for the Digatron factory in Spokane, WA

Thanks
Mark
digatrondirect
248-937-8779

dirtball08

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's awesome when you get the correct info right from the source. Thanks digatrondirect!:beer:

Last edited:

05blazerboy

Reaction score
Hey mark, if you get this. I have an '07 M1000 and the kit they gave me doesn't have an orange wire. Just the red, black, and head unit plug in. Should I have bought a different harness, or will this one work? It's just a 52 for dual egt's.

Top Bottom