DESTIONATION POLARIS... AWESOME SHOW... read on...

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok fellas, here is a good 30 minute special on Destionation Polaris... a tv show WE DONT GET!! dam....

anyways .... its about S3 Powersports... probably the best builder of SXS's.... Dustin Battle Axe Jones.. is the brain child behind the scene ....
Some of the folks I hung with all weekend at the mud nats that were held end of March here in Jacksonville Texas....

a great show... and yes I did get a chance to actually drive show- stopper.... that was fun.......lol
Dustin is one of Polaris best pro mud riders.... show stopper was sold about a month ago now.. to a new owner... sooo on to the next killer build for him...

DP 2014 - EPISODE 4: "PROJECT X: S3 POWERSPORTS" - YouTube

Last edited:

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahhh ok... shaw direct don't have that channel... well maybe it does... I just don't havei it... have to check into it...

Last edited:

Syclone74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol. Shaw has it, as that's what I have. There's a few good outdoors programs on there. It's the hunting channel.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you have to read my post more carefully... I said SHAW DIRECT... does not have it... I checked... maybe shaw cable as it... but the satellite does not...

Megrizzly

Reaction score
I have shaw direct satellite and have wild tv. Just checked and it's listed as a specialty channel for 2.50 a month. Content includes hunting, fishing, atv shows etc.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have shaw direct satellite and have wild tv. Just checked and it's listed as a specialty channel for 2.50 a month. Content includes hunting, fishing, atv shows etc.

what the hell?? I got to open up my eyes more then! ...lol

ok .. i went to the site and could not find it? i will look more carefully.... thanks...

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom