Deck for 3500 Mega Cab

CatCory

Reaction score
Looking at gettin a marathon deck for my mega cab. Does anyone have any other recommendations when it comes to decks. Thanks.

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what you want to use it for. Sled and quads or just sleds or just quads. Will it be in your truck year round. You can call me if you want more info. I have a cross track deck and had him costom build it to my liking. I previously had a steel deck that I used for 4 years and made many mods. I also had 23 stitches in my head from deck ramp. So safety on decks is what I know better now. 403-304-4555

bradz

Reaction score
I did a ton of research and eventually went with the crosstrax also. They are very well built and are turn buckle style. I got the sled extension, 12 ft ramps with superglides. The only complaint I have is how tight my ramps fit under the deck. Maybe it is just mine though. Anyway, I have no complaints and recommend the deck to anyone. The guys really take care of you.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
skibeadoo... can you expanded on your saftey knowledge for decks. I'm looking at picking up a steel deck for my Superduty. Never had one before. And dont want to spend alot on one for the 2 trips a year to the Mtns.
What things should I be looking at to make it safe?

You ca PM me with any pointers if needed. Thanks

DOONORTH

Reaction score
Catcory, have the megacab, running the marathon shorty deck, as i like to pull a trailer at times.works good.
Face it, sleds main weight is still on truck, only thing out the back is the track.
Hope this helped
doonorth

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm running an STF on my Mega...it's my second STF that I've had and am totally satisfied. There no doubt about it though...the Marathon ramp is the nicest!!

Top Bottom