Dec 25th - Jan 1st

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Good day......
Jacky and I are looking for something to do, over the break.
We thought of going somewhere hot and sitting by the pool. The cheapest we have found, is in Vegas for 530 each, for 5 days.
Maybe going to see my sister in Van, but that is 600 for 2 round trip and I think I can drive it for less???
Go to Sicamous/Salmon Arm and look and house's to purchase....... Which is doable and at a notel motel, wouldn't need a sitter for TJ
Or............ Stay at home, clean the bsmt, hope for decent local snow and a few homeless fires.......

What are your thoughts???

And what are your plans, for the time off???

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
See sister in Van. Bring sled.
Sled with me at Whistler. Weather permitting as coastal snow causes low to no viz.

This is extremely tempting..... I've never been to Whistler and would be great to go.

Come out here, having a party that week

sent while drinking tea's
This is tempting too, as we still want to move out there and I like free tea and beer :)

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check sick moose motels. They do have pet friendly places

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always home with family and friends through the holidays which is the best. Usually involves a bit of flatland riding around the Grassland AB area but all in creeks and river areas. Some or lots of snow = sled. No or not much snow = quad.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well........ Jacky and are staying in Canada

It seems that everyday closer to Xmas and New Years, ALL hot locations are going up, about a 100 bucks a day. Can't go to Vegas now for less than 700 per person

oldrzr

Reaction score
all the kids are away at there spouses inlaws this year so the wife and I are going to Cabo San Lucas but not cheap for a week, leave the 24th and return new years eve. But then I knew that when I went to book it. Just under $5K's for a week but oh it will be nice, have not been anywhere warm for 3 years. Will be thinking of everyone while I'm sipping on some pool side drinks in 3 weeks.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mrs and I went to Vegas couples years back between x-mass and new years. Not hot but way warmer then the -33 we left. Town was quite, no lines. Everyone gears up for new years

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're heading to Punta Cana on the 14th for a little sun:av-31:.
Trying to fit a sled trip to Sicamous first but need more snow.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're heading to Punta Cana on the 14th for a little sun:av-31:.
Trying to fit a sled trip to Sicamous first but need more snow.
Oh there's just about enough snow to ride the cut blocks now, and going on a trip to somewhere hot is lame lol, hard core sledderz ride and say fawk hot place's lmfao

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have to make time for both. Lol
Oh there's just about enough snow to ride the cut blocks now, and going on a trip to somewhere hot is lame lol, hard core sledderz ride and say fawk hot place's lmfao

Top Bottom