Damn this wind!!!!

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
24 hours and a foot to a foot and a half of snow ...... GONE!!!!!!!!!! Would have taken more, But that's all we had around here....:realmad:

Chuck403

Reaction score
Same as here. Chinook winds since Fri, Rain these last couple days are eating away at the rest of it. Had a decent cover happening, all gone now.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea, it sucks all right. Had a pretty good ride on Saturday in the Muskeg area. Probably all gone now.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ah ha! If its blowing here, must mean its sucking there eh?

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wind stripped the fields but it filled the ditches here.normally I don't ditch bag but what the heck, we did over 170 km this past weekend, not much damage,just a few cartwheels !

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in Winnipeg this week for work. Looking at the big snow piles in all the parking lots and along the roads and highways there are signs of lots of snowfall. However the fields look like a frozen ocean - pure riding torture.

Chuck403

Reaction score
I've been snow dancing all winter. Worn through the carpet, subfloor, and I'm straddling floor joists now. Either need to move to a new spot, or change my technique. Still hoping for the heavens to open up and at least replace what we lost.

Top Bottom