Cutting new trails in Revelstoke

ktm 13-44

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

So, Ive recently moved to Revelstoke. Im a ski bum, but I'm planning to stay in Revy for a long time. Its amazing here. Ive heard so much about great dirtbiking in Kelowna and all the surounding towns, but im yet to hear someone say "Oh baby, so much good dirtbiking and quadding in Revelstoke" In fact I've heard the opposite. I have heard that there really is nothing but walking and mountainbiking trails here.

Since I plan to stay here, and my undying love of dirt bikes will never go away, Im figuring im going to just go ahead and do some trail building.

Anyone ever mounted a chainsaw to their dirtbikes? Who here has done any serious trail building?

Should I be asking the city if it's ok before i just go and start tearing up the hills around town?

Thanks my fellow Dirt Lovers!

Johnny

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seriously Johnny??? I'm pretty sure that if you start busting a trail without going through the proper channels, the granola munchers will stomp you like a rented mule.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shhhhhh. Dont get the granola munchers started. Good luck johnny, i personally would love to see some good quadding/biking trails around revy.

Mongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Foresry & CO's won't be on your side either. Cleaning up old trails is ok. New ones are a major no no & they'll stick out like a "turd in a punchbowl" in that area.

kootenaycat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be advertising it online for sure but you ever heard of the old saying "it's better to beg forgiveness then to ask permission"? :D

Top Bottom