Custom Hillclimb Bike

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Since there is no real for sale section for something like this.....

While I'd love to keep her, I just can't stand to see her sit and not be ridden. Two kids now, busy with work and hard to get away for a boys weekend to do some climbing. Looking for a good home to someone who will ride her. I don't even know where to start with the list of mods on this bike, its been with me for a while, you shouldn't have to ask if it hauls ass...
There's no real way to put a price on this, I have wayyyyy to much time and parts invested but... such is life, I have enjoyed building and riding it over the years. Looking for $4,000 out of it but open to offers. Willing to take some trade in value as well.

Hand built custom hill climber
Fully built frame and sub frame
Custom tank and seat
Custom rear swing arm
ZX 6R Ninja motor, prepped (yes from a street bike..). 4 cylinder. 4 carbs. Could be converted to alcohol/methanol and banded if you so desire.....
Custom motor shrouds for protection
Rad install from a KLX 250 with fans to keep it cool
Custom plug in for auto start from a 12V source
Custom battery built by Battery World
Master switch
Custom exhaust
Custom skid plate
YZ front end with triple tree, heavy springs
CR450 Plastics
Brand new 8 paddle Cheng Sheng rear tire
Brand new front tire
Brand new Skat Trak Intimidator 10 paddle rear tire (comes with bike, not installed)
Spare 18" rim and brand new set of spokes
Pods
Custom rear brake mount and line (most of these bikes do come with a rear brake)
MSR bars
Extra throttle return spring (installed for safety)
RPM gauge
Oil pressure light
probably about 100 other things that I've forgotten
the list goes on.....

PM me for contact and more details.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    261.1 KB · Views: 386
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 370
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 375

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is awesome. Where were you riding this beast.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is awesome. Where were you riding this beast.

Any steep hills around I could find..... :) I have a place in BC that I rode it at as well, on some nice steep sand hills. Its built for 45 degrees and better.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We used to hammer the hills in Peace River area for YEARS, some were ONLY 500cc climbs. If I still lived there this would MOST DEFO be in my pickup headin to those climbs the ole 500's wouldnt do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn modman you build THE MOST admiral stuff!!!!!! Im always jealous when I click on your threads lol no BS

Last edited:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the built 2 stroke 500 you had before made me drool....this thing would just plain scare the chit outta me. I don't think there's anything down in the hills around here that this wouldn't make short work of.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. Been sitting too long now, gotta go. I'd love to let it stick around but I just don't have the time to ride it, so what's the point. If it doesn't sell I will probably pull the motor and hopefully find a quad frame that I can drop it into, at least that will be something I can take to the cabin and ride with the kids.....

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
TTT - lots of tire kickers have come to take pics, but I was trying to sell at the wrong time of year. She's ready for the spring season!

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. Been sitting too long now, gotta go. I'd love to let it stick around but I just don't have the time to ride it, so what's the point. If it doesn't sell I will probably pull the motor and hopefully find a quad frame that I can drop it into, at least that will be something I can take to the cabin and ride with the kids.....

Buddy, I think you are missing the obvious build here!

You want a snowbike, you don't want the hillclimb bike..... Snow Gixxer - YouTube

Top Bottom