Crow snow riders poker run

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the crow snow riders will be holding our annual poker run this year jan 21 /2012
we will be using the south trail system staging out of york creek
preregistration will be friday night
proceeds from this years run will be donated to the food bank in the pass

dzignr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crowsnow.org
If the weather network's predictions are correct, the Crowsnest Pass is due for 60 cm of snow the week before the Poker Run!
The groomer will be out that week so trails should be fantastic, not to mention what the play areas will be like!
Better book your rooms early folks. Should be a good one :)

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The link says I need to have a trail pass. Will that be at the staging area or do I have to get it in town. I can't believe the temp differance. Left Sherwood Park with windchill of -40 and I'm at the Pass now in a t shirt outside.

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The link says I need to have a trail pass. Will that be at the staging area or do I have to get it in town. I can't believe the temp differance. Left Sherwood Park with windchill of -40 and I'm at the Pass now in a t ch!t outside.

Hope you mean t shirt. Lol.

dzignr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crowsnow.org
The link says I need to have a trail pass. Will that be at the staging area or do I have to get it in town. I can't believe the temp differance. Left Sherwood Park with windchill of -40 and I'm at the Pass now in a t shirt outside.

There will be a registration at the staging area and you can pickup a Daily trail pass there; no worries. 32 (20).png

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great ride lots of new area for me to play in. Too bad I got called to work, I didn't get to go to the social and see who won what.

Top Bottom