Cool Chit Clothing

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K you mudders.. what is the coolest Chit for mud clothing if you were to walk into a store and get geared up?

Remember.. I have suppliers out the WAZOOOOOOOO.....

I need to know stuff....

Thank you!:cool::cool::cool:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I used to do chest waders and a rain jacket, also have a full rubber acid suit but it got too warm wearin' that thing. recently switched over to paper coveralls for mud riding in the SXS. cheap by the case...we take spray bombs and customize them lol.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wet skins for this guy, pretty good water resistance and easy on the swass.

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Cause I work in the patch, my work duds double as my riding gear. Dunlop rubbers, coveralls and HH rain gear. Warmer days its a pair of stormtech pants and a long sleeve t.

I guess if I was to actually go into a powersports store to get clothing for mud riding, a good pair of comfortable waterproof riding boots would be on the top of the list. Mx boots quite often aren't water proof. Some type of riding pant that's water resistant, but at the same time is breathable and any style of mx shirt. Gloves are a must. I usually got fox riding gloves, but any decent quality mechanics glove works.

Last edited:

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have cheap Shift and Fox pants....Alpinestar boots. I have to say that the best boots I've had and wore out were CHEAP Thor Quadrant boots.

Edit: I wear the 'over the boots' style pants...not sure if the MX style would be as comfy for quadding.

Last edited:

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also hit up ye ol trusty speedo attire ONLY as well, chix dig it :) and I strongly recomend this same exact attire to all ladies, saves on washing etc when you get back home ;) ..........here to help girls always looking out fo da ladies, das me

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends what I'm riding...If I'm on the bike, I wear MSR World Tour boots, MX pants (short and tight in the ankle tucked into my boots), Fox jersys, and a good chest protector. On the quad, it's neoprene Muck boots, Helly Hansen breathable rain jacket, and zip-off Recon pants (over the boot). In the RZR, it'll be shorts, t-shirt, and flip-flops...the kid can get out and hook up the winch line.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Depends what I'm riding...If I'm on the bike, I wear MSR World Tour boots, MX pants (short and tight in the ankle tucked into my boots), Fox jersys, and a good chest protector. On the quad, it's neoprene Muck boots, Helly Hansen breathable rain jacket, and zip-off Recon pants (over the boot). In the RZR, it'll be shorts, t-shirt, and flip-flops...the kid can get out and hook up the winch line.
that's how I roll

Rneddel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
waders have worked well for me so far. I ran the rubber boot carhartt pants combo and I was constantly getting soaked haha. Not to mention after the day the pants weighed about a 100lbs!!

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alpine star boots.
Flesh gear jersey and pants
Gloves are whatever you find comfy. Shift, answer, flesh gear, Thor all make real nice stuff.
Goggles I like the spy or smith ones. Oakleys are too expensive to ruin in mud holes.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I wear steel toed rubber boots (used to just wear regular ones but I like my toes non squished), wetskins "Motorcycle" rain pants, and an old t-shirt 99% of the time...... if its cooler out I'll wear a long sleeve T-shirt. As for gloves, I buy whatever is in the discount bins at the dealership I'm in at the time. The last ones I had were a pair of Shift gloves, I think I paid $10 for and used for the last 2 years both sledding & quadding.

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use to wear rain suits or chest waders but they just get annoying so now i find old swim trucks and a tshirt and old pair of shoes anything you can just throw out after. A quick stop at the thrift shop!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dirtbike I wear Alpinestar boots...over the boot pants and a jersey. Chest protection, knee and elbow too.
For quadding, I wear my old Klim boots, either my dirtbike pants, jeans or waterproof pants depending on the ride. I don't try too hard to stay dry in the mud, but try to stay dry in the rain...so raining I wear my waterproof pants and jacket, not raining it's dirtbike gear on the quad basicially...except the boots, and I just deal with getting wet and muddy on the muddin' days. A good, venting waterproof set of pants/jacket would be nice, the ones I use don't breath...and like others you get wet from the inside out. :(

doin it in the dirt

Reaction score
Quad-Steel toe shoes, Fox freestyle over the boot pants, Fox jersey, and riding gloves, helmet and goggles. (Hubby is the same but apparently his gear is nicer!haha)
Bike-Fox riding boots, fox freestyle over the boot pants (which I need to change cause they catch!) Fox jersey, riding gloves, helmet and goggles. (hubby is the same but he wears metal mulisha everything!)
Rhino- Shorts and a tank top and relax and stay clean and dry (Mostly lol)

I am a fox sucker, everything thing I own and wear is fox, hoodies, tanks, tees, socks everything. We also have alot of nitro circus, metal mulisha, one industries, monster energy, DC, Hart and Huntington,FMF, flesh gear, our closet consists of it all, like I said I am a junkie!! I shop online alot and save big bucks. My kids are decked out in all the same gear when they play and ride......

p.s. all my gear is white and I get filthy and muddy, but those fox pants come clean everytime!!

Top Bottom