Come on winter - new sled

pinkpantherusmincus

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep i am entirely over summer, just picked up my new sled.

2005 rev, boss seat, ceramic coated pipe, jaws stinger, 159 rails and brand 2.5inch track, dropped a tooth in chain case, koso egs, quick clickers, aftermarket roller in primary, floating secondary, v force III intake system, boondocker nos, 10 inch risers, pro taper bars, rk tech pistons, and a rk tech high compression head (no installed atm).... pretty happy right now

also made a new deck, allow me to unload in under 1 min. Essentially its my own version of the covey built so low deck.

Attachments

• IMG_1891.jpg
    IMG_1891.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 367
  • IMG_1890.jpg
    IMG_1890.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 366
  • IMG_1883.jpg
    IMG_1883.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 355

clarkydubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice sled man!!!! the rev chassie has been the only skidoo i can ride....sounds like its gonna rip......love the DIY deck, my bro built one for a two wheel drive mazda that looked pretty funny, you could almost sidehile the whole truck standing on the sled!!!!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice sled! Put the head and pistons in, I put them in my XP and it woke the sled up. If your driving in BC with your truck and deck like that you might want to put a light on the back of your sled. It might save you having to talk to the DOTs.

pinkpantherusmincus

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey neilsleder, pistons are in already. not sure about putting on the head, as i would need to run race gas at low elevations, here in whistler, there is no race gas available, so i am thinking that i will just keep the stock one on....

and i read the thread regarding over hang from trucks in bc, already got a bike light from canadian tire for that, but thanks for the heads up.

p

Last edited:

flabbajabba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or do Revs just look BAD A$$!
Even after 7 years it looks as good as all the new sleds!
Nice Sled! :beer: Let it SNOW!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet sled, i had the same one and it was stolen last feb. I also had the RK setup and it ripped. you will have to run a slight mix of race gas and premium but its worth it. Man i miss my old rev!!

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice ride dude .. thats a lotta stuff for a small truck ;) time to upgrade !!

think i'll go watch slednecks 14 tonight and send an email to ULLR

pinkpantherusmincus

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice ride dude .. thats a lotta stuff for a small truck ;) time to upgrade !!

think i'll go watch slednecks 14 tonight and send an email to ULLR

i know the ranger is a tight fit, though its going to have to do for the forseeable future....the wife doesn't want another truck in the yard....

Fernie snow, thanks for the heads up, i will look into that for sure...!

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i know the ranger is a tight fit, though its going to have to do for the forseeable future....the wife doesn't want another truck in the yard....

Nah, you just need to upgrade ;) hey look I happen to have a ram 3500 for sale.. how convenient !!!

For your RKtek head, you can get new domes from Kelsey to change your compression.. I just bought his drop in kit with 13.5:1 c/r head and will be riding in all the same areas you are. he suggested I even go as high as 14:1 but I wanted to play it safe.

I also got a 156x2.5 track coming .. can't wait for the delivery guy to show up. this is going to be one sick season :D

I'll keep an eye out for your poor little ranger this season, not that I'd remember your whaky screen name or anything lol

ps. slednecks 14, a bit of a let down... 13 is still my favorite slednecks movie.

Last edited:

pinkpantherusmincus

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nah, you just need to upgrade ;) hey look I happen to have a ram 3500 for sale.. how convenient !!!

For your RKtek head, you can get new domes from Kelsey to change your compression.. I just bought his drop in kit with 13.5:1 c/r head and will be riding in all the same areas you are. he suggested I even go as high as 14:1 but I wanted to play it safe.

I also got a 156x2.5 track coming .. can't wait for the delivery guy to show up. this is going to be one sick season :D

I'll keep an eye out for your poor little ranger this season, not that I'd remember your whaky screen name or anything lol

ps. slednecks 14, a bit of a let down... 13 is still my favorite slednecks movie.

you should know that living in whis is expensive, nice truck, but not really in a whistlerites price range.

as for the high compression head, i emailed rk tek with the number etched into the back to the domes, the elevation changes and some of the mods done to the engine, and they are going to email me back with a recommended dome, i am thinking mabey 12.5:1 or 13:1 as i do have a bottle of laughing has under the hood as well.

Top Bottom