Club Meeting Nov 21/2007

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can one of you let them know that i cant make the xmas party. i wrote down the number from the voicemail i received and deleted it, then proceeded to lose the number:confused:

thanks

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
I should be there with my service truck. Working in the area puting a grader together.
Steve

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Meeting Results: We discussed the Trails, As Shell has given us the land for this year to keep our trails running. Glen will be getting better stakes made for trail markers. We will have to sign our trails even more, and make sure all the members stay on the trail system and have insurance and Reg. There is the guy that shot his gun and he is after everyone and our club is first on his list. The ASA Jamboree is in Caroline this year and was announced last night. Ron (not me) is looking after reservations, trying to get a large group of angels in one hotel, Most likely in Rocky, which is 40 km from Caraline. Still no Trailmaster North. X-mas party is orgaized, even a DJ will be there. The next meeting will be Dec 12,2007

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Meeting Results: We discussed the Trails, As Shell has given us the land for this year to keep our trails running. Glen will be getting better stakes made for trail markers. We will have to sign our trails even more, and make sure all the members stay on the trail system and have insurance and Reg. There is the guy that shot his gun and he is after everyone and our club is first on his list. The ASA Jamboree is in Caroline this year and was announced last night. Ron (not me) is looking after reservations, trying to get a large group of angels in one hotel, Most likely in Rocky, which is 40 km from Caraline. Still no Trailmaster North. X-mas party is orgaized, even a DJ will be there. The next meeting will be Dec 12,2007

Please explain what you mean by "There is the guy that shot his gun and he is after everyone and our club is first on his list" ??

Just wondering as I am always concerned about the trails out around then Fort.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

DAM, THAT'S 2 MEETINGS IN A ROW I'LL BE MISSING...........INCLUDING THE X-MAS PARTY.... OH, WELL, TEQUILA SUNRISE!!!!!!!!

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys

i live in the castle wood area in northern edmonton, what would be my nearest club, would it be the angels, and what are the fee's, benifits,etc of joining the club??

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Please explain what you mean by "There is the guy that shot his gun and he is after everyone and our club is first on his list" ??

Just wondering as I am always concerned about the trails out around then Fort.

Last year a man shot off a gun towards sledders that were riding on his property a long way from the trails but we need to stay on the trail system and not stray. I dont think he will be shooting again but I believe he is looking for a reason to get back on us with the police or government. And its all directed towards our club.

Top Bottom