Clip from last weekend in Renshaw

CamoKVF700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome. I can feel it like I was on my bike. Wish I was!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

jrusher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow was decent having a blast on the bike havent ridden sled much this year..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great video! It looks so easy!! What size CC and track do you run? Never been on one and it looks so easy! Briefly what do you say the pros and cons are? Thanks

sick1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think thats where I'm headed. I'm done with turbos so gonna try something new. Was pretty much born with a bike under me so might be a good fit. Cant wait.

jrusher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great video! It looks so easy!! What size CC and track do you run? Never been on one and it looks so easy! Briefly what do you say the pros and cons are? Thanks
450 cc is minimum id say you wanna go with on a thumper... Havent seen many 2 smokers run yet but heard the ktm 300 work well and the cr/kx 500.. Im running 121 inch track,, I cant see myself going to the 137 inch the 121 floats good enough maybe with boost the 137 be the ticket..The pros If you like tree riding this is where they shine and on lower snow snow days you can get lost in the trees so easy lol.. Ive rode it on deep deep days and you struggle going straight up bigger pulls have to get creative or pound it down.. If theres over 2 feet fresh ill pull sled out maybe lol..

jrusher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya i never even tried one before I just knew id like it, I race stand up jetskis and Mx this is perfect fit.. I still like to pull the old yammi out on really deep days boost is so addictive but so is bike.. Few of the boys in our group are getting kits for next year
I think thats where I'm headed. I'm done with turbos so gonna try something new. Was pretty much born with a bike under me so might be a good fit. Cant wait.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cool video. looks like fun. I have always wondered about clutch life on a bike with one of these kits on it. Is it still the same clutch that a guy would run without the snowbike conversion or is there something different on there?

Last edited:

mb1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The factory clutch is fine I believe. I'll be on one soon! Can't wait.

'12 T4

Top Bottom