Clearwater sledding.

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any info on riding in Clearwater. Is there any? Places to stay? Looking to ride someplace different and Clearwater is next down the road. Any info would be great. Thanks.:ThumbsupMsn:

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Like ya's? I luv Ya's!!!! You know how us Sled-heads are-gotta go look around the next corner or over the next hill.We'll be see'in YOU real soon. So-is there any sleddin in Clearwater?

Last edited by a moderator:

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, a little bit of digging and I learn that there is some riding there-gotta love S&M site. How about accomadations for about 15 riders? Can you sled in town? THanks for any replys.What weekend are sleds allowed in Wells Grey Park?

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, a little bit of digging and I learn that there is some riding there-gotta love S&M site. How about accomadations for about 15 riders? Can you sled in town? THanks for any replys.What weekend are sleds allowed in Wells Grey Park?

riding blows there i wouldnt go back

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can only ride wells gray 2 weekends out of the year and you must be a clearwater snodrifters member.Other than wells gray it is a real small area,with little snow pack and mostly all logging roads.Your best bet is to stay in blue river as there are 13 + riding areas and unbelivably deep snow.The section of wells gray that is open those 2 weekends is also very small,i'm thinkin you should maybe check out mcbride if your bored with blue river valemont area.or there is always revy.............

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.Ive sledded lots in Mcbride too.Just looking for a new place to check out.

growly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On one side of the river you can ride Raft mountain,just outside of the wells Gray park boundary. On the other side is Harp Mtn. Harp is accessed from Barrier or from Vavenby. Raft has a small area,2 cabins some hill climbs, but is fun early in the season before it gets pounded.Harp,well long ride to get there,but haven't explored the whole area.It has 1 cabin. I don't think the people who like the real extreme stuff would enjoy either area.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
yea there inst much riding in clearwater, you can ride raft and harp, and you could ride granite too but its not extreme riding like vale, blue river or mcbride, etc and no you cant ride in town

jayew118

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yea there inst much riding in clearwater, you can ride raft and harp, and you could ride granite too but its not extreme riding like vale, blue river or mcbride, etc and no you cant ride in town

Crowfoot is number 1 shushwap area has all the snow!

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Brad, looks like we will be riding your turf again. Leave us some fresh eh!!!

Top Bottom