Going to dawson from dec 23-28 want to ride 26,27
wondering which has better snow and mtn. terrain
May be looking for someone to ride with
Have a 2010 xp 800 154 and good rider

Last edited:

paulw22

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do both, you got 2 days. If its your first ride of season go to Tumbler first, there is tons of snow, not to technical. Then give er out to Hassler and play in the steep and deep

gxsrboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I get off on Dec24 n plan on hitting one of those areas as well we will have to keep in touch I'm hitting one of them this Sunday

ned

Reaction score
I would take you out but I dont trust your sled to leave the parking lot. (heard too much about your mech ability):d:d:d

summitized

Reaction score
i would meet up with ya but i heard that once apon a time you were faking you were so sick and wanted to go back down......the hills were toooo steep..plus you cry to much when you dont get your way.....they told me you kick and punch the snow when you lose on a highmark....or you have a fettish of kiss artic cat hoods ....when you lose on a highmark......so ithink i will pass..lol....ha...ha

SnowGod

Reaction score
Sounds like your a pretty good sledder. I'm heading up there those days to. I'm going to ride tumbler first. Keep in touch. Please don't try to fix your own sled. I heard your mechical skills aren't that good.:nono::nono:

Top Bottom