cheers from a transplanted bc'er

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I just moved to Grande Prairie from coastal BC for work with my wife and daughter. I ride a suzuki kingquad 450 with full bash plates, a moose bumper and rear box, front gun rack, 26" bear claws, warn cable winch and acerbis handguards.

I love to ride my ATV, hunt, fish, play drums, workout, run, play video games, kickbox and grapple.

I found this site and figured it would be a good spot to find out where to ride in n. alberta, as well as do other outdoor activities.

See you on the trail!:d

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I just moved to Grande Prairie from coastal BC for work with my wife and daughter. I ride a suzuki kingquad 450 with full bash plates, a moose bumper and rear box, front gun rack, 26" bear claws, warn cable winch and acerbis handguards.

I love to ride my ATV, hunt, fish, play drums, workout, run, play video games, kickbox and grapple.

I found this site and figured it would be a good spot to find out where to ride in n. alberta, as well as do other outdoor activities.

See you on the trail!:d

Aaaaand you just happened to have moved to one of the prime hunting spots in the province!! Welcome. :beer::d:beer:

Top Bottom