Check your rails...!!!!

2010rmk800144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So checking over my new 2012 sba and both of my rails are cracked where there screw holds the slider on the rail.. Also talked to my buddy and his rails are te same both sleds zero miles.... bullch!t if u ask me.. Just a heads up check your rails

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dragons had this same problem. Its nothing to worry about though, because the screw is just to big for the rail, thats why its cracked, not from pressure.

2010rmk800144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dragons had this same problem. Its nothing to worry about though, because the screw is just to big for the rail, thats why its cracked, not from pressure.
Yea I kno I had te same issue with my rmk.. I wonder why they won't change it if the rails are cracking there.. Did you end up fixing yours? I fixed my rmk they have me new rails through warranty

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea I kno I had te same issue with my rmk.. I wonder why they won't change it if the rails are cracking there.. Did you end up fixing yours? I fixed my rmk they have me new rails through warranty

My warranty was over, so I never did. Did yours end up cracking after you got them replaced?

2010rmk800144

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure I sold the sled for my new switchback haha.. I'd imagine they would keep cracking because they don't use a different rail or screws so it would happen again

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure I sold the sled for my new switchback haha.. I'd imagine they would keep cracking because they don't use a different rail or screws so it would happen again

Yea, poor planning on polaris's part, why such a big screw is what I am wondering? Lol

ProRmk800

Reaction score
Think thats bad. My brand new Pro the left hand spindle has a huge crack in it and theres a chunk missing outta off my running boards. 0 miles came right outta the box like that

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like crate damage. Never noticed when you picked it up? Betcha the dealer knew....

Top Bottom