Chatter this weekend ???

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's up for a ride into Chatter Creek Lodge on the weekend ?
I'll definitely be heading that way for a trail ride and visit the lodge. Go up and see what we can find for untracked snow ....

RN

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always like running those small shoots off the trail at hope, dam technical and still in the trees, so snow in the past has always been good, chatter is good as well, but above tree line

Boblikesfun

Reaction score
What is the ride in there like ? ie How far? How many hours etc. How far north of Donald do you stage from. I have skied there twice and driven as far as bush arm but I'm not sure where you stag from. Thanks

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hope creek, we had left from km 45, at the tug boat or drove down to km 58{I think] y intersection... as for chatter we drove t the end of the rd.. and staged there

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The road up into Hope, off main road, is at 55. If plowed all the way to the parking lot for Chatter, it used to be at 70... Then another 20km sled ride to the lodge.

RN

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
And were the "tag alongs"
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390581415.191304.jpg

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone listening ?

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Was it any good?

It was ok. The snow, like everywhere, is pretty settled but there are pockets of fun. Having never been there before I must say its a beautiful area with a gorgeous ski lodge. Thanks to Murray for showing us around, your a great "unpaid" guide.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was ok. The snow, like everywhere, is pretty settled but there are pockets of fun. Having never been there before I must say its a beautiful area with a gorgeous ski lodge. Thanks to Murray for showing us around, your a great "unpaid" guide.

My pleasure... as always. That's one of my ideas of fun. Meeting new peeps, helping out with some newbies to the hills, showing some of the amazing scenery that we get to call our back yards :)

Till next year !!!

RN

Top Bottom